Vostermans Ventilation has a full line of box fans in program:
Multifan Galvanized Box Fan 92
To support the minimum ventilation in greenhouses, poultry and pork houses, Vostermans Ventilation introduces the Galvanized Box Fan 92. The Galvanized Box Fan 92 is characterized by a compact execution and is delivered as a complete unit, easy to install. The direct driven fan is more efficient and needs less maintenance compared to belt-driven fans.
- Available with a diameter of 92 cm
- Air volumes at 0 Pa range from 17.500 m³/h to 20.300 m³/h (50 Hz fans)
- Includes CE-approved grill at the motor side
- 3 year warranty for the fan (shutter and wireguard are not included)
Multifan Galvanized Box Fan 130
Through the aerodynamic design of the Galvanized Box Fan 130, Vostermans Ventilation can offer a fan with high air volumes (45.600 m³/h at 0 Pa) and 36,9 W/1000 m³/h. Tunnel- or length ventilated houses demand, through higher product performances higher quantities of fresh air at low cost.
- Available with a diameter of 130 cm
- Air volumes at 0 Pa range from 45.600 m³/h to 39.270 m³/h (50 Hz fans)
- Optional cone, wireguards and light traps available
- Controllable with frequency controller
The Galvanized Box Fan 130 is available in 3-blades and with 5 blades. A 5-blade version is applied for higher pressures in poultry-or pig farms (60-100 Pa).